What helps me balance motherhood and my personal life is… my husband. I am grateful for him. Our baby was the first newborn in his life. The birth trauma I experienced, he is a true fighter and an amazing father. He has to learn quickly how to take care of. A baby while I was in the ICU.
After returning home he got all my momcozy gadets to make life so much easier. I pump majority of the time so I have everything to make sure I can pump at work, on the go. It all! We have warmers and washes just to make life a little bit easier.
I am so happy I chose the right man for our IVF journey to our little girl.
Here is my first photo of me and my girl. Not the best but after loosing so much blood and fighting preclampsia it’s understandable.
