My husband, my bestie

What helps me balance motherhood and my personal life is… My husband!

Honestly I don’t know what I would do without him, he is a great help even though he has to go and work. He does chores around the house, watch our son when I need to get stuff done, he spoils us and never says no to what we need or want.

Many would think, well, all that is his job as husband and dad, but honestly, coming from working 12h to get chores done at home on your days off isn’t easy, so I really appreciate all he does, and that thanks to him I can enjoy motherhood and my personal life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::growing_heart:

HelloCozyMom momandmore

8 Likes

This looks so cool to ride! Looks like a lifted kayak!

1 Like

Good to have a good support system :blush:

1 Like

Love this! Supportive husbands are the best :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Before our baby, we used to go kayak fishing! We both have our own, right now we don’t use them, he has gone fishing like 2 times this year, there will be time to go back again​:blush:

This​:raising_hands:t4::sparkling_heart:

I agree!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So glad you have such a great husband!! What a world of difference that makes in everyday life! You found yourself a great match in life​:heart::heart::heart::face_blowing_a_kiss::face_blowing_a_kiss::face_blowing_a_kiss:

It’s great your husband it helpful. Mine is helpful but I wish he helped just a little more