What helps me balance motherhood and my personal life is…💖

What helps me balance motherhood and my personal life is my choice to be flexible. I knew going into motherhood that I did not want to follow a super strict nap/sleep schedule because I did not want our life to revolve around strict nap and bed times. We still try to keep her on somewhat of a schedule, but it is not the end of the world if she goes to bed a little later or has a later nap. This has helped me be able to enjoy my life and doing things that I want to do while also enjoying being a parent and doing those things with my baby. Being flexible allows us to hang out with family, go out to eat, or go run errands.

I’m also thankful for wearable pumps because they allow me to collect milk for my baby while also being able to play with her and get things done. Shoutout to Momcozy pumping bras for wearables and traditional flanges because they are so comfortable and make pumping a breeze.

momandmore

2 Likes

I definitely learned how to be flexible as well it was difficult but eventually we got the hang of it !!

Those wearable pumps do come in handy!! I had to learn to be flexible and not try to keep these wild kids on a strict schedule!