One tip I would add for moms building their feeding routine at home is drink some water and have a little snack every time you nurse or pump. This helped me stay on track and keep up with my water and calorie intake.
Before I started doing this I would forget to eat and by the time I remembered it would be 6-7pm. Snacking during each session has helped not only my supply but myself as well. I had low energy and could not figure out why. Breastfeeding takes so much out of you as is, but not getting the correct calorie intake also made me feel more fatigue.
Here’s your reminder to drink your water and eat your calories/ protein!
I thought i commented on this !! Hear me out !!! Muchkin cookies crush that bag up then add it to a vanilla protein shake I use ( ritual prenatal/postnatal protein with choline) a tiny bit of brewery’s yeast mix it all together with OAT MILK AND FLAX MILK and boom you have the worlds tastiest cookies and cream super protein shake hahaha